Your attention is particularly drawn to the paragraph below headed “our liability”.
2. Other Terms and Conditions
In certain circumstances, additional terms and conditions may apply for example if you enter competitions or use any of our interactive services. The relevant terms and conditions will be made clear at the time.
3. Information About Us
Our site is provided by Valeo Confectionery Limited (we, us and our) registered in England and Wales with our registered office at Quality House, Vicarage Lane, Blackpool FY4 4NQ and our registered company number is 02025064. Our VAT number is GB 529600742.
4. Your Privacy and Personal Information
5. Access to Our Site
We grant you access to our site on a temporary basis. We may change the arrangements for access to, deny access to, close or suspend our site at any time, for any period of time, without telling you beforehand.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to our site and make no guarantees as to its operation, functionality or otherwise.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
If you are aged 16 or under please get your parent/guardian’s permission before accessing the site. Without this consent you are not allowed to access the site.
6. Protection of the Content of Our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights and data in our site and in material published on it, including the “look and feel” of our site. These rights are protected by laws and treaties around the world including, but not limited to copyright, design rights, database rights and trade mark laws.
7. Accuracy of the Content of Our Site
The information contained in our site has been published in good faith and with the aim of ensuring its accuracy, but in some cases it may be incorrect, incomplete or out of date. We are not obliged to keep our site content accurate, complete or up to date.
The content of our site is not intended to amount to advice. Please do not rely on any of the content of our site.
8. What You Can and Cannot Do With Our Site
What You Can Do with Our Site
You may print or download/save one copy of each page of our site for your personal reference purposes.
What You Cannot Do With Our Site
You must not copy, distribute, reproduce or modify any material printed or downloaded from our site.
You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from our site separately from any accompanying text.
You must not remove any indications of ownership from any material which came from our site.
Where there are no indications of ownership you must acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the material and must not claim it as your own or as that of another.
You must not post any copies or downloads of materials which come from our site on any networked computer, or publish them or make any statements or undertake any actions in relation to them (including as to their accuracy) which could result in liability for us.
You must not and must not attempt to:
- use the whole or part of our site or its content for any commercial or money-making purpose without having our written consent to do so beforehand (which may be subject to a formal licence and licence fee);
- access parts of our site that are not intended for public use (including but not limited to other users’ accounts, registered users areas (if you are not a registered user), site administration areas, and the source code of our site);
- do anything which places an unreasonably large load on our site, or its supporting computer systems;
- attempt to disrupt or interfere with our site in any way or with another person’s use of our site (including monitoring any aspect of such use), or use our site as a means of disrupting or interfering with other websites;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our site or any network connected to it;
- use any device to obtain personal data through our site;
- use our site to receive, access or transmit material that promotes violence, is unauthorised, unlawful, inflammatory, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, defamatory, hateful, threatening, degrading, racist, deceptive, is in breach of confidence or in breach of third party intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, trade marks and database rights) or which we otherwise reasonably consider to be objectionable or unlawful;
- use our site to promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- use our site to harm minors in any way;
- use our site to be threatening, abusive or to invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- use our site to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus into our network and computer systems so as to cause harm to our site, us or other users or which is likely to bring our site or us into disrepute;
- impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- wilfully corrupt any data, documents or material available on our site;
- use our site to promote any illegal activity;
- use our site to breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
> others’ use of our site;
> any part of our site;
> any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
> any software used in the provision of our site; or
> any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party;
- assist, encourage or permit any other person to do any of the acts described above.
All the above are forbidden regardless of the means used, including but not limited to, hacking or by the introduction of any worms, trojans, virus, unauthorised, malicious or harmful code or other harmful software (viruses). Some of the acts described above may be criminal acts under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
9. Computer Viruses
We use reasonable efforts to ensure that our site is free of viruses, however, we cannot and do not guarantee that it is. It is your responsibility to protect your computer against viruses and ensure that you log off shared computers after using our site.
- closure of our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from your actions;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
11. Linking and Links to Other Websites
Links to Our Site – You may not create a link to any page on our site without obtaining our prior written consent. Should you wish to create a link please contact us at insert site link. You may save one short cut desktop link on your computer to the site homepage insert site link.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at anytime without notice. We reserve the right to employ such measures as are necessary to remove any linking or framing to the site.
Links to Other Websites – Our site may from time to time contain links to websites of advertisers, affiliates and websites we feel may be of interest to you. Such links are provided for your convenience only and are not endorsed by us. Such websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content. Queries about such websites should be directed to their operators. Please check the websites’ terms and conditions before you use them.
12. Our Liability
YOUR ATTENTION IS PARTICULARLY DRAWN TO THIS CLAUSE
We will provide our site with reasonable care and skill and we are responsible to you for any loss or damage that you suffer:
- which relate to personal injury and death arising from our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors;
- which relates to any statements made by our employees, agents or subcontractors which are not true statements of fact and which are made with fraudulent intent;
- which relate directly to any statements made by our employees, agents or subcontractors to you which are misleading or untrue and have been made negligently; and
- as a result of an act or failure to act which is not listed below.
We are not responsible to you for any loss or damage that you suffer:
- because the information you put into our site is inaccurate or incomplete;
- because we have changed the arrangements for access to, denied you access to, closed or suspended our site in accordance with our
- because of interrupted and/or unreliable access to our site or because you cannot use our site at any time where the cause is beyond our reasonable control;
- because of an issue with our site’s operation or functionality;
- because you have not made the arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site;
- because we have amended or withdrawn any part of our site;
- because you have breached our Terms;
- because you connected to any linked third party website;
- any errors or omissions on our site, except where such errors and omissions are as a result of our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors;
- because you relied on any commentary or postings on our site;
- because of a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that infects your computer, computer programs, data or other items because you used our site or downloaded material on our site, or on any website linked to it;
- because of the privacy policies and practices of other linked websites, even if you access them using links from our site;
- which amounts to any business or commercial loss; or
- any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
It is not intended that any general health information presented on this site be used for diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please consult your doctor or health professional for any medical advice you require.
Neither we nor you will be responsible if we are unable to perform our obligations under the contract due to events which are genuinely beyond your or our reasonable control (as applicable).
Nothing under the contract shall give rights to any person who is not a party to it (whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise).
All aspects of the contract formed in respect of your use of our site shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as far as possible. In some circumstances the laws where you are domiciled may apply and the courts where you are domiciled may have jurisdiction.